Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Tbsp. freshly grated ginger (no need to peel it)
- 1 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey, plus more to taste
- Put the ginger in a tea pot or medium bowl. Pour 1 cup boiling water over it and let it steep for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the lemon juice and the honey in a large mug. Strain the ginger tea into the mug.
- Stir to dissolve the honey, taste, and add more honey or lemon juice if you like.
Makes 1 mug Honey Lemon Ginger Tea.