Eating local in Arkansas is a bit easier with the right information – like what's in season and where is the nearest farmers market. Find it here. Know about something I missed? Tell us about it!
Arkansas Seasonal Fruits & Vegetables
From fat okra pods to ultra-ripe tomatoes, see what's in season when with this Arkansas Seasonality Guide.
Arkansas Farmers Markets
Farmers markets are great places to find lots of locally grown foods, from the expected fruits and vegetables to treasures of local honey, pastured eggs, and more. Find a farmers market near you in with this Guide to Arkansas Farmers Markets.
Arkansas Food Festivals
What better way to revel in local specialties than a good old-fashioned food festival? Here are a few that happen annually in Arkansas.
- Arkansas Food Festivals Listing
- Arkansas Apple Festival (Lincoln, Arkansas)
- Crawfish Festival (Dermott, Arkansas)
- Greek Food Festival (Little Rock, Arkansas)
- Watermelon Festival (Hope, Arkansas)
- Bradley County Pink Tomato Festival (Warren, Arkansas)
- Purplehull Pea Festival (Emerson, Arkansas)
- Smoke on the Water Barbeque Championship (Little Rock, Arkansas)