New Hampshire Seasonal Produce and Markets
New Hampshire Local Foods Resources
Find ideas, inspiration, and like-minded folks with these Local Foods resources in New Hampshire.
- Edible White Mountains is a local foods magazine for the state of New Hampshire whose premier issue came out summer 2009
- New Hampshire Made has things besides food, but the site also offers maps of wineries, cheesemakers, and orchards in New Hampshire
- The New Hampshire Farm Museum lets curious people see what old-fashioned farm life was like, complete with seasonal, food-centric events – held year-round
- Slow Food Seacoast holds events – including winter farmers markets and potluck meals for seacoast locavores
- Slow Food University of New Hampshireholds bake sales, shows food-oriented movies, and hosts other events for slow food lovers