Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl whisk all ingredients to combine or put all ingredients in a jar and shake to combine. Taste and add more salt and/or pepper if you like. You can also adjust the amount of honey and mustard, if you like. Use immediately or keep, covered and chilled, up to one week.
Makes about 1/3 cup dressing.