This Grilled Potato Salad is easy and delicious - you may never go back to traditional potato salad again!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 4 Yukon Gold or other flavorful, medium potatoes
- Olive oil
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a grill to medium heat. Brush the cooking grate clean and oil it liberally. While the grill heats, scrub the potatoes clean and cut into 1/2-inch slices. Brush potato slices with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Place potato slices and bacon slices on grill. Cover and cook until bacon releases easily, about 5 minutes. Turn bacon, cover and cook until bacon is cooked and starting to brown and the potatoes are grill-marked, about another 5 minutes. Remove bacon and turn the potatoes over. Cover and cook potatoes until tender, about 10 more minutes.
- When potatoes are done, remove them from the grill. Chop the bacon and cut the potatoes into bite-size pieces, if you like. Put bacon and potatoes in a medium bowl and sprinkle with the cider vinegar. Toss to combine. Add parsley, if using, and toss to combine. Add pepper to taste. Serve warm.