Celery Mint Salad is a simple mix of thinly sliced celery, plenty of fresh mint, a bit of green onion, and a splash of vinegar. The final salad tastes much greater than the sum of its parts, and is wonderfully refreshing and crunchy.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 bunch celery
- 6 sprigs mint
- 6 green onions
- 2 Tbsp. champagne or white wine vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Cut off and discard the bottom of the celery bunch and separate the bunch into separate stalks. Rinse off any dirt or grit from the celery stalks and pat them dry.
- Slice the celery crosswise as thinly as possible (if you have a mandoline this is a good time to use it) and put it in a large salad bowl.
- Cut the mint into thin ribbons and add it to the celery. Finely chop the green onions and add them to the mix.
- Drizzle the salad with vinegar and toss the salad thoroughly to combine everything. Add salt to taste.
Makes 6 to 8 servings Celery Mint Salad.