Since the corn in this salad is raw, be sure to use only fresh, sweet, tender corn you've shucked yourself (or, I suppose, very nicely asked someone to shuck for you).
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 or 3 ears corn
- 2 small cucumbers
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 small red onion
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 small clove garlic, minced (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Basil, mint, cilantro, or parsley (optional)
- Shuck corn and cut off kernels and put in a large bowl. Peel, seed, and dice cucumbers, and add to bowl. Core and dice tomatoes, add to bowl. Dice onion and add to bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar or lemon juice, garlic if you like, and salt. Pour over salad and toss to combine thoroughly.
- Mince herbs and use to garnish salad, if you like.
Makes 4 to 6 servings Corn, Cucumber, Tomato Salad.