This Lemony Lentil Salad is super easy, super tasty, and super healthful. You can use any lemon-friendly salad dressing you like, I like to use Lemon Garlic Vinaigrette.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups cooked lentils – brown lentils or green lentils both work just fine
- 1 spring onion or 5 green onions
- 2 Tbsp. lemony salad dressing like Lemon Garlic Vinaigrette
- 1/2 tsp. freshly grated lemon zest
- Put the lentils in a large bowl. Chop the spring onion or green onions and add them to the lentils.
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing and lemon zest. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes.
- Pour the extra-lemon-ed dressing over the lentils and toss to combine thoroughly.
Makes 6 to 8 servings Lemony Lentil Salad.