Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 large garden or English cucumber
- 1/2 to 1 cup yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped dill
- Cut cucumber in half lengthwise and scoop out any seeds. Shred the cucumber on the large hole of a grater into a large bowl.
- Stir in yogurt and garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir in dill, if using. You can serve immediately or let it sit for a few hours, covered and chilled, and allow the flavors to blend.
Makes 4 servings Cucumber Yogurt Salad (Tzatziki).