Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 dozen Littleneck or Manila clams, shucked
- 1/3 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 2 - 3 Tbsp. minced flat-leaf parsley
- 1 - 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp. red chile flakes
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat an oven to 400°F. Set shucked clams on the half-shell (be sure to scrape off any clam that clings to the other side of the shell into the side you're cooking - you want all that meat!) on a baking sheet or in a baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, and chile flakes. Drizzle with olive oil and combine again. Distribute the stuffing evenly on the clams.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes - 10 for slightly softer clams, 12 for those who like their cooked seafood really cooked. Serve right away.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.