This Lime Cumin Cole Slaw is super simple but packed with flavor. The easy dressing of lime juice and ground cumin turns hum-drum green cabbage into something special.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 1 small head green or savoy cabbage
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil or canola oil
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- Core cabbage, cut head in half and lay both halves cut-side down on a flat surface. Slice cabbage and thinly as possible. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, lime juice, salt, and cumin. Whisk to combine. Add cabbage to the bowl and toss gently but thoroughly until all the cabbage is coated with dressing.
- Serve immediately to let sit up to several hours, covered and chilled.