Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 bell peppers (green, red, yellow, orange, purple or any combination)
- 1 jalapeño chile
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- Cut out and discard core of peppers. Cut peppers in half and then slice as thinly as possible. Put pepper slices in a large bowl.
- Mince jalapeño and toss with peppers.
- Toss mixture with rice vinegar, adding more to taste, if you like. Sprinkle with salt to taste. Serve immediately or let sit, covered and chilled, up to overnight.
Makes 4 to 6 servings of Spicy Bell Pepper Slaw.