This tossed salad made of dill and mâche (a.k.a. lamb's lettuce) is an easy and refreshing addition to simple meals.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 4 cups mâche (lamb's lettuce), rinsed and dried
- 1/2 cup dill leaves, coarsely chopped
- In a large salad bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, and salt.
- Add mâche and dill to bowl.
- Use salad tongs, salad fork and spoon, or clean hands to gently but thoroughly toss the salad.