This simple salad of crisp Romaine lettuce and rich pine nuts is a great and easy addition to almost any meal.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups bit-size pieces of Romaine lettuce
- 2 Tbsp. pine nuts
- In the bottom of a large salad bowl, whisk together the olive oil and the lemon juice until creamy looking. Add salt and pepper to taste, if you like.
- Add lettuce and toss gently until all the pieces of lettuce are lightly coated in the dressing. Sprinkle pine nuts on top.