This simple arugula salad with a basic lemon dressing is as brightly flavored as it is quick to make, and it a great way to use arugula, whether sharply peppery or a bit more mild.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 4 to 6 cups arugula leaves, rinsed and dried
- In a large salad bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, and salt.
- Add arugula bowl.
- Use salad tongs, salad fork and spoon, or clean hands to gently but thoroughly toss the salad.