Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups fresh grapefruit juice, divided
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 2 packages (about 2 Tbsp.) gelatin
- In a small sauce pan over high heat, bring 3/4 cup grapefruit juice and honey to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and stir until honey is completely dissolved.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle gelatin into 1/4 cup grapefruit juice and let sit a few minutes. Stir into hot grapefruit-honey mixture and stir until gelatin completely dissolves.
- Stir hot mixture into remaining 2 cups grapefruit juice and stir until extremely well incorporated. Cover and chill until set, about 2 hours. Serve cold. Keeps up to 1 week covered and chilled.
Makes 6 servings Grapefruit Honey Gelatin.